Friday, November 2, 2012

Never Ending

I live in a world of never ending projects. The majority of the projects that I am working on for work have became the projects that never end. Alwayz having to tweak something, add this delete tthat move this here change this change that. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel I am not sure if it is I definetly don't see it. Guess this will just go in the pile of ongoing projects since in IT nothing is really ever finished it can always be tweaked changes made updates continue to come in on how to make the application better. I think I have a revolving door of projects they remain finished for a few seconds and then I need this added what about adding this type of detail or function. The joy of computer programming and application design and implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment