Thursday, December 6, 2012

Security Sense

There is something about gettin a security system installed that gives you a sense of safety. Not exactly sure what it is but it does. Just a little bit of comfort, especially for me living alone being a single female. Who often works long hours coming home to a unsecured home. Became a bit troublesome here lately after my home being burgularized while I was out at work. I have a little more of a sense of safety and ensuring of my safety in my own home. Not having the urge to continue to keep going home  on my lunch. But there is still something that is a little unsettling I am know once I get my security cameras and install them I will have a little more sense of safeness because I will be able to view my home while away and see what is going on throughout the day while I am away. Doing what I need to do to become the person I want to be. I am self sufficient and continuing to grow as a person and becoming more independent as time goes on. I will do it for myself and learn how to if I do not know how to do it currently.



No comments:

Post a Comment