Monday, September 10, 2012

Broken Computer

How ironic the IT person computer is broken, and I can't complain to anybody since it is my problem in more ways than one. I was actually working on stuff too but now my attention has been diverted to other tasks now that don't include working on my machine. Especially since the built in ethernet adapter is the issue. No web surfing for this kid well I have a work around desktop wireless adapter from my home computer that I do not use. Well at least to I make it to Microcenter here in the next couple days which isn't looking promising in the next 24 hours. I think a complaint department is necessary for these issues I will be the first one to start it and deliver it to myself. What should I name this department how should I address myself with such a complaint that will obviously go uncared for since I have to fix it no matter how I look at the issue. What an oxymoron IT person broken computer issue. Hey it happens but no one cares outside of the person who problem it is and with it being me and since I'm the person that fixes computers NO ONE CARES.

No comments:

Post a Comment