Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wedding Reception Woes

The one thing that is a constant is the same songs played bad dancing and the overly drunk. Also white people will fuck up a song that has a dance with it. Let's see the electric slide, cupid shuffle, change change slide, dougie, wobble, stanky leg. But they always want to hear the songs and flock to the dance floor. The torture on my eyes the horror. We need to have a dance practice before the reception to ensure the dance goes well, also so the DJ doesn't stop the music and make everyone face the DJ table or have to tell the partiers which way and how to do said dance. It is quite amusing I must say. They can however do the jerk. I have named these dances "The Drunken White Stupper". It does however offer an funny evening and enjoyment of my life in whatever way I would get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment