Monday, September 3, 2012

New Dance

Last night while working a reception I witnessed what I am now calling "The Korean Two Step. Same dance moves for every song that the live band played and the singers sang. Only wish I could understand what was being sang. The music was good but don't knw bout the words since I don't speak Korean. Interesting night by far especially once dinner was over and the elders left, that is when the younger crowd got the party started. They didnt stop til the music ended and the night was over. The free beer kicking in then the mixed drinks long islands and vodka cranberry or vodka sprite. They like to party and what looked like a chugging game. Along with taking Korean kingpin pictures all that was missing was the background of supped upnracibg cars, Acura civic altima my car was by far the less supper up integra in the parking lot. Think it is time for a movie marathon of fast & furious

No comments:

Post a Comment